Are you looking for a way to create a great first impression on your clients? Do you need simple, but effective signage that tells people who you are? Then invest in an indoor reception sign. It’s the best way to make a memorable first impression with your clients and establish yourself in the community.
The Carolina Signsmith is here to assist you in creating the perfect sign that will turn impressions into revenue. Contact us today to get started on your lobby sign or keep reading to discover some tips to keep in mind during the design process.
When desining the perfect indoor reception sign, it’s crucial to take a number of things into consideration, such as:
- Your brand
- Who your target audience is
- The materials needed
- The size and placement
- The text and graphics
- Whether it will be lit or non-lit
Businesses should show off their brand identity best they can with their reception sign as it’s the first thing people will notice when they enter your workspace. Use that time to reinforce your brand image with interesting but easy to understand graphics, text, highlights, colors, and durable materials. It’s easy to say, but what are some ways to make it unique? Luckily for you, we’ve outlined some helpful ideas below that can be used as inspiration!
- Create an interesting 3D metal lobby sign that shows off your stylish and modern side. It can be made of a number of metals and can show off your brand name and logo in a sleek way, elevating your office space. It’s a great look for firms, constructon companies, and interior design companies.
- Use a wood carved sign to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your reception area. Choose the material most in line with the visuals in your workspace and consider adding a plant next to it or hanging off it to really take it to the next level. Furntiture stores, nature centers,
- Own a spa, hair salon, or have a corporate space that you want to give a refresh to? Consider etched glass signs which can bring a sophistication like no other.
- Acrylic wall signs are simple but elegant ways to heighten the look of your reception area. If you’re looking for a great way to add some color to your fun workspace like a pet store, hip resturant, or trendy coffee house, this can be the sign for you!
A well-designed sign adds visual interest, reinforces your brand identity, and sets the tone for your business.
However, it’s equally important to ensure that your sign is installed correctly to maximize its impact. Working with a professional sign company from design to installation means that you’re ensuring you’re getting the most out of your time and investment.
Work With The Carolina Signsmith
To design the perfect sign for your business, careful consideration must be given to your brand, lobby space, and the impression you want to make on visitors. By using the tips we’ve outlined above, you can create a sign that accurately represents your brand identity and leaves a positive impact on your guests.
Luckily, The Carolina Signsmith is your go-to local sign company. Our team of experts can help you create a stunning sign that effectively communicates your message and leave a great first impression.
To get started on creating the perfect lobby sign, contact us now!