Channel letter signs are three-dimensional exterior business signs that have individually produced elements. These are highly popular among entrepreneurs in Greensboro, NC, because of their versatility and customization options. While these are great storefront signs, you must know first about the positives and negatives of investing in them.
Pros of Channel Letters for Your Business in Greensboro, NC
- Standout from competitors: These signs are undeniably eye-catching and attractive. If you want to gain a competitive advantage, claim the location, and spark your target market’s curiosity, you must invest in professionally made channel letters.
- Cost-effective 24/7 advertising: Other marketing modes charge you for every impression your advertisement makes or publishing your ads in specific mediums. With these signs, you only have to make a one-time investment and reap the benefits for many years to come.
- Reinforce your brand: Stay on top of your patrons’ minds with premium quality channel letters. Our team can produce signs that positively Influence their brand preferences and future purchase decisions. Talk to us today to learn more.
- Design options: From thickness to illumination options and everything in between, our Greensboro team will help you choose the best design options to achieve your desired results.
- Eco-friendly: Since LED is used on outdoor channel signs, you consume less energy while enjoying the advantages of having a brightly lit sign. These can last much longer than other light sources, thus reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Cons of Custom Channel Letters
- More expensive than other signs: Since each character, letter, or number needs to be specially fabricated and installed, it’s expected that you have to spend more on channel letters than other kinds of exterior business signs.
- Longer installation: The professional installer must securely and seamlessly weave together all the elements in and out of the wall or mount. Considering that the process requires more intricate steps, you might have to stretch your patience before finally using your signage. Plus, they have to hide power packs to create a professional and impressive storefront.
- Additional cost for halo-lit signs: If you choose the halo-lit channel letter type, you need to pay extra for the installation because this needs to be pin mounted.
Are Custom Channel Letters Right for You?
The Carolina Signsmith is a reliable source for all indoor and outdoor sign solutions. Our years of experience in the industry have given us confidence in specializing in almost all types of signs, especially channel letters. Despite the many benefits that these can bring your business, you must first thoroughly understand their advantages and disadvantages. To help you out, our professional sign expert can give you an overview of what you can expect from your signage and the best designs that will work for your specific needs and budget.
What are you waiting for? Call us for a free consultation today!